The University of San Carlos sees:
- a WORLD where the darkness of sin and the night of unbelief vanish before the light of the Word and the Spirit of grace
- a SOCIETY where citizens are competent, noble in character and community-oriented
- What they know, they apply justly and honestly…
- What they do not know, they seek to learn…
- What they do not have, they endeavor to acquire…
- What they have, they share.
The University of San Carlos is a Catholic institution of learning that embodies the principles of academic discipline of San Carlos Borromeo and the missionary charism of the Society of the Divine Word (SVD)
We aim to develop competent and socially responsible professionals and lifelong learners in an environment that fosters excellence in the academic core processes of teaching-learning, research, and community extension service.
Our mission is to provide timely, relevant, and transformative academic programs responsive to the needs of the local, national, and global communities in a rapidly changing world.
The University Corporate Values are:
- Social Responsibility