The College has created a Committee on Alumni Relations whose membership is composed of faculty representatives from all the academic departments of the college. Their task is to monitor that each academic department shall be able to establish a link with their respective alumni.
The College involves the alumni in the updating of the course syllabi and in the formulation or enhancement of the curricular programs.
Currently, the College is establishing Trust Funds to support the administration of :
- Scholarship Programs to help financially-distressed students obtain a college education;
- Research Endowment to encourage faculty to undertake research activities;
- Professorial Chairs to entice and keep qualified faculty;
- Faculty Development Programs to continually generate and improve the profile of the faculty.
The alumni are tapped to support in carrying the mission of the University to continually provide quality education.
Hence, all alumni of the College of Arts and Sciences are encouraged to connect and with their respective academic departments where they have matriculated and be counted !
The College Committee on Alumni Relations closely coordinates with the University Office of Alumni Affairs; and Carolinians, Inc., the umbrella alumni organization of the university.
On the other hand, the College Committee on Scholarships also closely coordinates with the University Office on Scholarships.
COMMITTEE ON ALUMNI RELATIONS and SCHOLARSHIPS
Chair : Dr. Wilfreda L. Vios (Arts Division)
Ms. Leonila N. Adarna (Sciences Division)
- Mr. Dexter C. Inoc (Biology)
- Ms. Leonila N. Adarna (Chemistry)
- Mr. Rene B. Cabrera (Physics)
- Mrs. Carmelita M. Loquias (Mathematics)
- Ms. Stephanie B. Polinar (Computer Science)
- Ms. Laure Ligaton (History and SoAn)
- Mr. Boy Riel M. Gaid (History and SoAn)
- Ms. Joseleanor M. Magno (Languages and Literature)
- Ms. Rainera C. Boholst (Library and Information Science)
- Dr. Wilfreda L. Vios (Philosophy and Religious Studies)
- Mr. Segundo A. Abrea, Jr. (Psychology)