- To be a leading teaching and research institution in the areas of :
- Culture and Heritage
- Economic and Social Development
- Human Resources
- To be an excellent provider of quality courses enhancing the curricular programs offered by the other colleges within the university.
- To offer quality programs responsive to contemporary needs and reflective of Catholic values that shape a socially-aware and responsive citizenry.
- To cultivate the habit of free inquiry and logical analysis in every approach to learning, and to develop facility on both oral and written communications.
- To avail of innovative interdisciplinary approaches to learning in providing the tools for mastery of theories and principles in the Arts and Sciences.
- To develop research capabilities thereby contributing to the advancement of knowledge relevant to the development needs of society.
- To assure adequate and quality facilities to support programs and services.
- To sustain the personal and professional growth of the faculty.
- To ensure the competent and efficient management of all resources in order to effectively implement all programs related to instruction, research, and community service.