Department of Teacher Education
- a member of Best Buddies Club International – Best Buddies is a non-profit organization dedicated to establishing a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Linkages with day-care workers and other social services both government and non- government institutions.
- Provides learning experiences for pre-school children and values formation.
- Provides women adults who have no formal education, the opportunity to attain functional literacy, responsible parenthood and livelihood skills.
Department of Science and Math Education
- Christmas with a Cause
SMED students together with its faculty adopt a community where they give gifts and food to young children from the poor families.
- Free Tutorial Sessions
SMED students take turns in going to GUADIX center at Barrio Luz to provide tutorial session to elementary students and help them in their science and math subjects.
Department of Physical Education
Wellness Program for faculty and staff to provide varied and well–selected physical activities that help keep the USC academic and non-academic employees physically fit.
Home Technology Section
Skills training is given to mothers that includes:
- Preparation of low cost and nutritious food
- Basic Health and Hygiene
- Livelihood Skills
- Nutrition Education
Provides nutrition counseling among USC faculty, staff and its surrounding community.
Offers short term courses thru non-formal education to develop livelihood skills