The Master of Management Accounting (MMA) Program is intended to prepare the student to meet the challenges of the ever changing demands of the Management Accounting profession. It is a 45-unit program to be completed in two years on a trimester basis.
The MMA program is application-based which includes case studies to enhance broad business competency and mastery of the management-level skills required to add value, drive business performance, and build quality financial practices within organizations. The program prepares the student in areas that are essential to analyzing, managing and evaluating business solutions that contribute to the success of an organization. It is aligning with the CMA credential that indicates a commitment to excellence based on a strong, ethical foundation and dedication to lifelong learning.
The MMA program is for graduates of BSA (both CPAs and non-CPAs), BSC major in Accountancy, BS in Management Accounting and BSBA major in Accountancy or Finance.
Objectives of the Program:
- To provide relevant, timely and transformative advanced management accounting education responsive to the needs of the local, national and global communities in a rapidly changing world.
- To develop competent and socially responsible management accounting professionals and life long learners.
- To meet the needs of the management accounting profession for individuals with a broader and extensive training in research and applications.
- To provide a venue for Management Accountants seeking advancement of specialization in their professional fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Commerce major in Accountancy, or BSBA major in Accountancy or Finance
- Certificate of Transfer Credentials / Certificate of Honorable Dismissal (original copy)
- Transcript of Records specifying Graduation / Special Order (informative copy)
- Certificate of Employment (at least 2 years of work experience for CPAs and 3 years for non CPAs)
- Recommendation from Professor / Employer
- Satisfactory admission test scores
- Completed Application Form
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Certificate of Equivalency
Quantitative Business Analysis
Methods of Research
Human Behavior in Organization
Advanced Financial Accounting Theory and Practice
Advanced Auditing Theory and Practice
Advanced Managerial Accounting
Business Law and Taxation
Management Information System
Contemporary Issues in Management Accounting
Professional and Interpersonal Behaviour Skills
Global Business Environment
Information System and Management