The University of San Carlos offers several scholarships to students. These fall under three major categories: Government-sponsored (13), Privately-sponsored (44) and University-sponsored (13). Apart from these 70 scholarships, the University also offers the Working Student Scholarship program poor but deserving students.
Following scholarships are available to the students of the College of Commerce
- Commission on Higher Education – Private Education Student Financial Assistance (CHED – PESFA)
- Department of Education Culture and Sports – Study Now Pay Later (DECS – SNPL)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Mandaue City Government
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
- Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO)
- Selected Ethnic Group Education Assistance Program (SEGEAP)
- Student Financial Assistance Program (STUFAP)
- Bisaya Circle of America (BISCA)
- Bogo Medelin Milling Co. Inc.
- Claude M. Wilson Scholarship Program
- Community Credit Cooperative of Bukidnon. Inc. (CCBI)
- First Consolidated Bank (FCB)
- Fr. Gerhard Huth, SVD, & Dr. Josef Schex
- Knights of Columbus (K of C ) Philippines Foundation, Inc.
- Jesus V. del Rosario/ EMCOR Foundation, Inc. (JVER)
- Metrobank Foundation, Inc.
- P J Lhuillier
- Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Fr. Henry E. Schumacher, SVD
- SM Foundation, Inc.
- Association of Catholic Universities in the Philippines (ACUP)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Arnold Janssen
- Dean’s List
- Presidential Decrees – PD451
- University Academic Privilege
If you’re interested in any of the above scholarship programs, check out the Office of Scholarships as soon as classes start so you can fill up the necessary forms.
The Working Student Scholarship, on the other hand, is handled by the Office of the Human Resource Management (HRM). Processing of application papers take time so if you want to avail of this opportunity to be a working scholar, visit the HRM Office during the first week of classes.